… to eat healthily
… to do regular exercises
… to maintain the weight
There is an almost unlimited amount of diets, a huge variety of different sorts of physical training and exercise programs and countless tips on how to maintain your weight.
There are enough tips and tricks out on the market. We actually know at least roughly, what we should eat, we know that we should do exercises regularly and we know we should get enough sleep. Still, we do not change our behavior, and if we start a diet or an exercise program we mostly do not follow through with it.
Why is that?
- The main point is that our brain always is searching for a way to do things as effortless as possible. Once we have learned something, this is saved in our brain and many of our daily chores get automated. Habits have been manifested. These habits are very hard to change because it means the brain has to make an effort and learn new routines.
- Many of our habits we have kept since our childhood, and habits which give you a feeling of comfort are the most difficult ones to change.
- Another big issue is that if you are doing a diet, the body functions get unbalanced because of lacking nutrients, which weakens the body.
How can we achieve our goal living a healthy lifestyle?
A sustainable way is to:
- Change habits slowly step by step – this avoids overstraining your willpower.
- Eat food which contain the important nutrients, and which are filling – this strengthens your perseverance and staying power.
In my following Blog Posts you will learn about:
- How to change your habits.
- What sort of food is healthy and strengthens your willpower.
… and much more.
Come on, let’s start the journey to a healthy, happy and beautiful life.
I would love to hear any comments or questions you have about this,
so please, leave me a comment below and I will get back to you.